Dragonflies in Spring Blanket PDF
Buy now, pay smarter.
today and more time to pay with
Today's payment: $1.10
*Other fees may apply.
This is a digital pattern. When you purchase this pattern, it will be available on your My Account page, under My PDF Patterns.
Designed by Sue Stapleton of Auburncraft Design
Springtime in Australia. The dragonflies are about, the flowers are in bloom and it is getting warmer. I love dragonflies. I love Spring and all the colours that go with it. I LOVE colour!!!
Made from quality Bendigo Woollen Mills 8ply cotton. With Spring in mind, Cotton is a great fibre.
- Bendigo Woollen Mill Cotton 8 Ply
- C1. Primrose 831 One Ball
- C2. Wild Lavender 896 One Ball
- C3. Peach 807 One Ball
- C4. Daffodil 806 One Ball
- C5. Parchment 816 Two Balls (only a small amount is used from 2nd ball)
- 3.5mm hook (E)
- 4mm hook (G) for crab stitch
- 4.5mm hook (US7) for slip stitch feature
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be going direct to the designer.
For pattern assistance, please contact the designer directly. Contact details are contained within the pattern.
This pattern is only available as a PDF.