Esther Boho Bag PDF
This is a digital pattern. When you purchase this pattern, it will be available on your My Account page, under My PDF Patterns.
Designed by Andrea Harding of Periwinkle Crochet
This bag is fun to make, trendy, and practical for everyday use. You can make it with or without the fringe, and the pattern comes with photos of every round as well as instructions on how to create the lining.
Download includes two pdf files, one for the pattern and one for step-by-step photos.
Finished Size: 31cm high, 31cm wide, not including fringe
BWM Cotton 8ply 200g x 1 ball
3.25mm crochet hook, yarn needle, stitch marker
1 x 2.5cm (1") button
65 cm x 34 cm (approximately) delustered satin or other fabric for inner lining
UK Terms used throughout.
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be going direct to the designer.
For pattern assistance, please contact the designer directly. Contact details are contained within the pattern.
This pattern is only available as a PDF.
- Cotton 8 PlyAs low as $16.00per 200g Ball100% CottonHand Washable
- Luxury 8 PlyAs low as $16.00per 200g Ball100% WoolMachine Washable
- Classic 8 PlyAs low as $14.50per 200g Ball100% WoolMachine Washable
- IndieLilydale Boho Bag PDF$9.00Periwinkle Crochet
- IndieDelilah Baby Blanket PDF$12.00Periwinkle Crochet
- IndieHeather's Garden Blanket PDF$12.00Periwinkle Crochet
- Crochet HooksAs low as $4.00