Habitat 8 ply
This limited edition 8 ply yarn features gorgeous semi-solid colourways, with a subtle blend of shades of each colour throughout the ball.
Habitat 8 ply has an intriguing depth, and the beautifully organic variation will make your finished project truly one of a kind. The semi-solid variation works particularly well in cable patterns, enhancing stitch definition and helping your cables 'pop'.
This machine washable, 100% wool, fingering twist yarn is great for all projects, but especially for outerwear garments and kids!
Specifications - 22sts/10cm/4.00mm/95 metres per 50g ball
View patterns for this yarn . Be sure to multiply yarn quantities by 4 as these are 50g balls.
100% Australian Wool
- SaleLuxury 8 PlyAs low as $14.00 Regular Price $16.00per 200g Ball100% WoolMachine Washable
- SaleClassic 8 PlyAs low as $12.50 Regular Price $14.50per 200g Ball100% WoolMachine Washable
- PT 8615 Diamond Panel Men's JumperAs low as $4.00
- PT 8610 Rib and Cable RaglanAs low as $4.00
- PT 8547 - 8 ScarvesAs low as $4.00
- PT 8571 - Kids Knot Stitch Raglan Sleeve CardiganAs low as $4.00
- PT 8430 - Reversible Blanket in 3 PlysAs low as $4.00
- PT 8327 - Ribbed Jumper with Shawl CollarAs low as $4.00
- PT 8498 - Cable with Diamonds JumperAs low as $4.00