Manderley Crochet Blanket PDF
Buy now, pay smarter.
today and more time to pay with
Today's payment: $2.00
*Other fees may apply.
This is a digital pattern. When you purchase this pattern, it will be available on your My Account page, under My PDF Patterns.
Designed by Shelley Husband of Spincushions
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.
Such a wonderful opening line from the book Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.
My next big blanket project is called the Manderley Crochet Blanket Pattern after the estate in the book. The house is surrounded by giant rhododendron bushes and so the very floral look of this design fits the name well.
The full pattern has;
- charts and written patterns for all 3 squares and the border in both UK & US terms
- video for all rounds of all patterns, including mirrored videos for left handed folks
- a full glossary of all stitches and techniques
- extensive, very detailed help with close up and round by round photos
- 2 layout options with help how to plan your own layout
- 3 colour options with yardage for each in 3 yarn weights
|200g balls Cotton
|1 colour Blanket
|4 colour Blanket
|2 colour Blanket
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be going direct to the designer.
For pattern assistance, please contact the designer directly. Contact details are contained within the pattern.