MK12 Scarf PDF
Designed by Robyne Conway of minimal knits | DESIGNED
I love boomerang shape scarves that look clever and elegant, drape beautifully with curved edges, and can be worn in all sorts of ways. I also like scarves that are easy to make because they are mostly just garter stitch. This scarf has pretty eyelet patterns on all 3 edges and (optionally) beads are knitted into the scalloped edge and the cast-off edge. Amazingly easy to do, the pattern includes detailed instructions as well as hints on choosing beads for knitting. Of course, if you make the scarf without beads it will still be lovely!
1 ball of Multicoloured sock yarn
1 pair 5mm needles
Optional: 1 crochet hook 1mm or less, and 6-0 beads for knitting
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be going direct to the designer.
For pattern assistance, please contact the designer directly. Contact details are contained within the pattern.
This pattern is only available as a PDF.This pattern uses 4ply yarn
minimal knits | DESIGNED
- Cotton 4 PlyAs low as $16.00per 200g Ball100% CottonHand Washable
- Luxury 4 PlyAs low as $18.50per 200g Ball100% WoolMachine Washable
- Fine Merino Sock YarnAs low as $14.00per 100g hank80% Merino 20% NylonMachine Washable
- Multicoloured 4 Ply Sock YarnAs low as $14.50per 100g Ball70% Wool 30% NylonMachine Washable
- IndieOn Cotton Wings of a Dragonfly Shawl PDF$5.50Auburncraft Design
- IndieMK5 Scarf PDF$4.75minimal knits | DESIGNED