MK26 Scarf PDF
Designed by Robyne Conway of minimal knits | DESIGNED
I like scarves that have curved edges, so they sit comfortably around my curved neck and shoulders, and are really easy and quick to knit. This elongated boomerang scarf drapes beautifully, can be worn in all sorts of ways, is made with Quaker rib – knit 4 rows, then purl 2 rows – and has a cute scalloped edge just because we cast off a few stitches occasionally.
1 ball of Multicoloured sock yarn
1 pair 5mm needles
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be going direct to the designer.
For pattern assistance, please contact the designer directly. Contact details are contained within the pattern.
This pattern is only available as a PDF.
minimal knits | DESIGNED
- Multicoloured 4 Ply Sock YarnAs low as $14.50per 100g Ball70% Wool 30% NylonMachine Washable
- IndieMK5 Scarf PDF$4.75minimal knits | DESIGNED
- Cotton 4 PlyAs low as $16.00per 200g Ball100% CottonHand Washable
- Luxury 4 PlyAs low as $18.50per 200g Ball100% WoolMachine Washable
- Fine Merino Sock YarnAs low as $14.00per 100g hank80% Merino 20% NylonMachine Washable
- IndieOn Cotton Wings of a Dragonfly Shawl PDF$5.50Auburncraft Design